Meri wife jaana chahti hai ki kiya private parts ke hair katne ke liye razer ka istemal karsakti hai ki nahin,shariyat ke hisab se kya sahi hai ?
It is permissible for a woman to remove her pubic hair using a razor as the purpose is removing the hair and not the means used. However, plucking or using of hair-removers is recommended for women. (Raddul Muhtaar Aladdurril-Mukhtaar, Kibatul Hazar Wal-Ibahah, Faslunfilbai’)
- Is taraweeh 20 rakaats???
- Du’aa before Ramadhaan
- Ramadhaan Gift
- Inspirational du’aa before Ramadhaan
- Lengthy du’aas in qauma and jalsa, permissible according to ahnaf?
- Nikaah over the phone.!!!
- The Status of the beard in Islam.
- Nikaah and consent.
- Dream of ones boyfriend
- Dreams and the usage of taweez
- TA’BEERURU’YAA-DREAM INTERPRETATION
- AUROTAWN KE MASAYEEL-WOMEN’S ISSUES
- Sucking Wife's Breast & Touching Sexual Organ
- Ask Mufti Online
- Do not speak bad of the dead
- Can a woman use Razor for removing pubic hair
- Nikaah taking Allaah and Rasul as witness
- Wird for pimples, marriage and hair loss
- 1,486,710 hits