Can a married woman age 36 years with permission of her husband dye her hair brown whereas the original color of her hair is brown?
Dyeing hair with brown or any other colour beside black is permitted as long as it is not done in a manner that imitates those of non-Muslim and Faasiq-immoral women. Since Muslims are prohibited from imitating other nation. Imaam Abu Dawood رحمه الله تعالىhas recorded that the Nabee of Allaahﷺ is reported to have said, “Whoever imitates a people is one of them”.
- Is taraweeh 20 rakaats???
- Du’aa before Ramadhaan
- Ramadhaan Gift
- Inspirational du’aa before Ramadhaan
- Lengthy du’aas in qauma and jalsa, permissible according to ahnaf?
- Nikaah over the phone.!!!
- The Status of the beard in Islam.
- Nikaah and consent.
- Dream of ones boyfriend
- Dreams and the usage of taweez
- TA’BEERURU’YAA-DREAM INTERPRETATION
- Sucking Wife's Breast & Touching Sexual Organ
- Ask Mufti Online
- AUROTAWN KE MASAYEEL-WOMEN’S ISSUES
- Can a woman use Razor for removing pubic hair
- Nikaah taking Allaah and Rasul as witness
- Wird for pimples, marriage and hair loss
- 1,483,315 hits