Assalam o Alaikum, I say “alhumdulillah humdun kaseeran tayyibun mubarakn fih” after sami Allahu liman hamidah rabbna lakal humd (during namaz)and in between 2 sajdahs after cmpleting one sajdah I say (Allahummaghfirli, warhumni,wahdini, wa’aafini, warzuqni, wajburni, warfani” and than go for a second sajdah….. My Question is that one of my freind told me that these duaas are not according to hanafi fiqh so I should confirm before I carry it on in future… So Are htese duaas according to hanafi fiqh.. Please reply.. Jazak Allah
It is Mustahaab-recommended according to Hanif School of thought to recite Masnoon Du’aas in Qaumah-standing position after Ruku’ and Jalsah-sitting position between two Sajdahes. But these Du’aas are not recommended in congregational Salaah because of the weak and sick people who attend the Jamaat.
- Is taraweeh 20 rakaats???
- Du’aa before Ramadhaan
- Ramadhaan Gift
- Inspirational du’aa before Ramadhaan
- Lengthy du’aas in qauma and jalsa, permissible according to ahnaf?
- Nikaah over the phone.!!!
- The Status of the beard in Islam.
- Nikaah and consent.
- Dream of ones boyfriend
- Dreams and the usage of taweez
- TA’BEERURU’YAA-DREAM INTERPRETATION
- AUROTAWN KE MASAYEEL-WOMEN’S ISSUES
- Sucking Wife's Breast & Touching Sexual Organ
- Ask Mufti Online
- dua and bad dua its effects
- Wird for pimples, marriage and hair loss
- Can a woman use Razor for removing pubic hair
- 1,513,052 hits