ASSALAM-O-ALAIKUM, MY NAME IS MUHAMMAD IMRAN, I KNOW THAT WE CANT GIVE ZAKAAT TO SAADAT, I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW THAT SHALL WE GIVE ZAKAAT TO OUR MAD / LADY HOUSE SERVANT WHO IS NOT SYED BUT HER HUSBAND IS SYED (FROM SAADAT FAMILY)? DEFINETLY SHE WILL USE THIS ZAKAAT IN HER HOME! FOR HER CHILDREN OR FOR HER HUSBAND! PLS REPLY.
Zakaat can be given to such mad, not as her wage provided that she is entitled to receive the Zakaah. After receiving and having possession over the Zakaat money, she can use it for her children and husband as well, as the ruling changes after having possession over the Zakaat. (Raddul Muhtaar Aladdurril Mukhtaar, Kitabuzzakaah, Babul Masraf)
- Is taraweeh 20 rakaats???
- Du’aa before Ramadhaan
- Ramadhaan Gift
- Inspirational du’aa before Ramadhaan
- Lengthy du’aas in qauma and jalsa, permissible according to ahnaf?
- Nikaah over the phone.!!!
- The Status of the beard in Islam.
- Nikaah and consent.
- Dream of ones boyfriend
- Dreams and the usage of taweez
- TA’BEERURU’YAA-DREAM INTERPRETATION
- AUROTAWN KE MASAYEEL-WOMEN’S ISSUES
- Sucking Wife's Breast & Touching Sexual Organ
- Ask Mufti Online
- dua and bad dua its effects
- Wird for pimples, marriage and hair loss
- Can a woman use Razor for removing pubic hair
- 1,513,066 hits