Assalamo alaikum Muft sahab,
Is something is sunnat and someone does not do it will they be sinned for it? and regarded as kafir or not for that and his prayers and hajj are accepted or not?
There are two types of Sunnah, Mu’akkah and Ghair Mu’akkah. The former is necessary to be performed and it is regarded a sin if left out without any valid reason whereas the later is optional to be performed. However, a person will not be regarded Kafir just because of not perforating any Sunnah out of laziness or any other reason. Such individual will not be regarded as a true Muslim but yet a Muslim.
- Is taraweeh 20 rakaats???
- Du’aa before Ramadhaan
- Ramadhaan Gift
- Inspirational du’aa before Ramadhaan
- Lengthy du’aas in qauma and jalsa, permissible according to ahnaf?
- Nikaah over the phone.!!!
- The Status of the beard in Islam.
- Nikaah and consent.
- Dream of ones boyfriend
- Dreams and the usage of taweez
- TA’BEERURU’YAA-DREAM INTERPRETATION
- Sucking Wife's Breast & Touching Sexual Organ
- Ask Mufti Online
- AUROTAWN KE MASAYEEL-WOMEN’S ISSUES
- Can a woman use Razor for removing pubic hair
- Nikaah taking Allaah and Rasul as witness
- Wird for pimples, marriage and hair loss
- 1,483,315 hits