AS-SALAAM-O-ALAIKUM! MUFTI SAHAB THANKS ALOT for replying my question # 73 i am littile bit confused on one matter kindly help me out,that if i remember MANZIL than can i read it also in the days of period if not because this is the quranic ayah then from what way i can protect myself as i already told you my whole situation. also can’t i read the three QULS (ikhlas,falaq.naas) on these days,,i would really thankful to you,,
and please remember me in your prays!
You are not permitted to read Manzil. As regard to the three Quls you may read with the intention of Du’aa and not as recitation. Since recitation is prohibited during the period.
- Is taraweeh 20 rakaats???
- Du’aa before Ramadhaan
- Ramadhaan Gift
- Inspirational du’aa before Ramadhaan
- Lengthy du’aas in qauma and jalsa, permissible according to ahnaf?
- Nikaah over the phone.!!!
- The Status of the beard in Islam.
- Nikaah and consent.
- Dream of ones boyfriend
- Dreams and the usage of taweez
- TA’BEERURU’YAA-DREAM INTERPRETATION
- Sucking Wife's Breast & Touching Sexual Organ
- Ask Mufti Online
- AUROTAWN KE MASAYEEL-WOMEN’S ISSUES
- Nikaah taking Allaah and Rasul as witness
- Can a woman use Razor for removing pubic hair
- Wird for pimples, marriage and hair loss
- 1,513,613 hits