Assalam o Alaikum
i had asked you about istakhara other day mufti sahib and u showed me the proper way of doing it i have done it last night but i didnt see anything in dream i will do it tonight as well inshallah as u said i have to do it until i see such feelings or something(ishara) in my dream but trouble wid me is mufti sahib i had done istakhara long time before as well but its like when i woke up i cannot remember anything i had just got blank i dont knw why i had done istakhara i think may be continuosly 4 nights ibut i didnt see anything and now i have start doing istakhara from yesterday again bt samething happens again so i dont knw what to do mufti sahib if u can kindly give me sume ayat or wazeefa for it i mean so that i can remember what i see ,i knw mufti sahib it may look a bit strange situation to u but can u plz help me out what should i do plz can u suggest me wid something
Dear Sister in Islaam, it has already been explained to you that <strong>it is not necessary to see any dream or someone telling something concerning the thing one making Istikhaarah. Whatever decision prevails in your heart when you get up in the morning, regard it beneficial.</strong> This is the result of Istikhaarah you perform.
- Is taraweeh 20 rakaats???
- Du’aa before Ramadhaan
- Ramadhaan Gift
- Inspirational du’aa before Ramadhaan
- Lengthy du’aas in qauma and jalsa, permissible according to ahnaf?
- Nikaah over the phone.!!!
- The Status of the beard in Islam.
- Nikaah and consent.
- Dream of ones boyfriend
- Dreams and the usage of taweez
- TA’BEERURU’YAA-DREAM INTERPRETATION
- Sucking Wife's Breast & Touching Sexual Organ
- Ask Mufti Online
- AUROTAWN KE MASAYEEL-WOMEN’S ISSUES
- Nikaah taking Allaah and Rasul as witness
- Can a woman use Razor for removing pubic hair
- Wird for pimples, marriage and hair loss
- 1,513,613 hits