If a boy had intercourse with many girls without marriage and now he wants to marry a muslim girl is it Jaiz for that girl to marry him although she knew all about his past? What about Tobah and Kafarah in this case? Pl answer by email also.
This Muslimah should indeed be appreciated for her choice. Allaah سبحانه وتعالىsays, “”Evil women are for evil men and evil men are for evil women, and good women are for good men and good men are for good women.”” (Suratun-Noor 24:26)
As regard to the permissibility of Nikaah, it will be permissible if all the conditions of Nikaah are met. After mentioning the women forbidden to be married, Allaah سبحانه وتعالىsays, “All others are lawful, provided you seek them from your property, desiring chastity, not fornication. So with those among them whom you have enjoyed, give them their required due, but if you agree mutually after the requirement, there is no sin on you. Surely, Allah is Ever All-Knowing, All-Wise.” (Suratun-Nisaa 4: 24)
The Taubah and Kaffarah in this case is that the person must turn towards Allaah سبحانه وتعالىwith sincere repentance admitting his sin, regretting over it and making a covenant for not approaching anything that leads to that heinous immoral crime. Allaah سبحانه وتعالىsays, “And whoever does evil or wrongs himself but afterwards seeks Allaah’s forgiveness, will find Allaah Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.) (Suratun-Nisaa 4:110).
Allaah سبحانه وتعالىfurther says, “Say: “O My servants who have transgressed against themselves! Despair not of the mercy of Allaah, verily, Allaah forgives all sins. Truly, He is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.” (Suratuz-Zumar 39:53)
- Is taraweeh 20 rakaats???
- Du’aa before Ramadhaan
- Ramadhaan Gift
- Inspirational du’aa before Ramadhaan
- Lengthy du’aas in qauma and jalsa, permissible according to ahnaf?
- Nikaah over the phone.!!!
- The Status of the beard in Islam.
- Nikaah and consent.
- Dream of ones boyfriend
- Dreams and the usage of taweez
- TA’BEERURU’YAA-DREAM INTERPRETATION
- Sucking Wife's Breast & Touching Sexual Organ
- Ask Mufti Online
- AUROTAWN KE MASAYEEL-WOMEN’S ISSUES
- Can a woman use Razor for removing pubic hair
- Nikaah taking Allaah and Rasul as witness
- Wird for pimples, marriage and hair loss
- 1,483,315 hits