AS-salaam-o-ALAIKUM! MUFTI SAHAB I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF A PERSON SAW IN A DREAM MAKKAH AND SEE THAT HE PRAY FOR SOMETHING INFRONT OF MAKKAH WHEN HE PRAY FOR SOMETHING THEN SUDDENLY THE MAKKAH DISSAPPEAR BUT HE HEAR A VOICE THAT DONT WORRY IT WILL COME IN EVENING,, WHAT DOES THAT MEAN? THANKS
I am wondering if I should address the questioner with Brother or Sister. However, I think you have misspelled Ka’bah Shareef with Makkah. If it was the Divine House of Allaah then your Du’aa will be answered and the need will be fulfilled.
- Is taraweeh 20 rakaats???
- Du’aa before Ramadhaan
- Ramadhaan Gift
- Inspirational du’aa before Ramadhaan
- Lengthy du’aas in qauma and jalsa, permissible according to ahnaf?
- Nikaah over the phone.!!!
- The Status of the beard in Islam.
- Nikaah and consent.
- Dream of ones boyfriend
- Dreams and the usage of taweez
- TA’BEERURU’YAA-DREAM INTERPRETATION
- AUROTAWN KE MASAYEEL-WOMEN’S ISSUES
- Sucking Wife's Breast & Touching Sexual Organ
- Ask Mufti Online
- Do not speak bad of the dead
- Can a woman use Razor for removing pubic hair
- Nikaah taking Allaah and Rasul as witness
- Wird for pimples, marriage and hair loss
- 1,486,710 hits