aslam u aliy kum
sir can u say thznks n sorry to common people?? i heard that these word should b avoided as per islam is it true??…….
The Islamic way to express gratitude to someone is to say ‘Jazaakallah’ and ‘Maaf’ or ‘Afwan’ to ask for forgiveness. Therefore, a Muslim should abide by Islamic manger and etiquettes in order to get success in both lives.
- Is taraweeh 20 rakaats???
- Du’aa before Ramadhaan
- Ramadhaan Gift
- Inspirational du’aa before Ramadhaan
- Lengthy du’aas in qauma and jalsa, permissible according to ahnaf?
- Nikaah over the phone.!!!
- The Status of the beard in Islam.
- Nikaah and consent.
- Dream of ones boyfriend
- Dreams and the usage of taweez
- TA’BEERURU’YAA-DREAM INTERPRETATION
- AUROTAWN KE MASAYEEL-WOMEN’S ISSUES
- Sucking Wife's Breast & Touching Sexual Organ
- Ask Mufti Online
- Do not speak bad of the dead
- Can a woman use Razor for removing pubic hair
- Nikaah taking Allaah and Rasul as witness
- Wird for pimples, marriage and hair loss
- 1,486,710 hits