salaam mulana saab. i would like to know how should i have a bath while im fasting it is farz for water to reach the throat and the soft bone in the noes can you pls explain.
Gargling the mouth in a manner that water reaches everywhere and putting water up to the soft bone in the nose are are Farz in Farz Gusl for the one who is not fasting. A fasting person does not need to gargle the mouth and put water into the nostrils because of the fear of breaking fast.
N.B. WASHING OF MOUTH AND RINSING OF NOSE ARE AMONGST THE FARAYEES OF GHUSL WHEREAS GARGLING THE MOUTH AND SNIFFING WATER UP TO THE SOFT BONE IN THE NOSE ARE SUNNAH MUAKKADAH IN BOTH WUDHOO AND GHUSL FOR THE ONE WHO IS NOT FASTING. THEREFORE, A FASTING PERSON IS NOT PERMITTED TO GARGLE AND SNIFF WATER UP TO THE SOFT BONE BECAUSE OF THE FEAR OF BREAKING THE FAST.
- Is taraweeh 20 rakaats???
- Du’aa before Ramadhaan
- Ramadhaan Gift
- Inspirational du’aa before Ramadhaan
- Lengthy du’aas in qauma and jalsa, permissible according to ahnaf?
- Nikaah over the phone.!!!
- The Status of the beard in Islam.
- Nikaah and consent.
- Dream of ones boyfriend
- Dreams and the usage of taweez
- TA’BEERURU’YAA-DREAM INTERPRETATION
- AUROTAWN KE MASAYEEL-WOMEN’S ISSUES
- Sucking Wife's Breast & Touching Sexual Organ
- Ask Mufti Online
- dua and bad dua its effects
- Wird for pimples, marriage and hair loss
- Can a woman use Razor for removing pubic hair
- 1,513,066 hits