salam also prior to my quest 72 , so does that mean destiny does not change like mauth, nikaah, rizq etc ???it does through dua right?
As it has been stated that everything either good or bad is predestined with its source. So the source is also presided and it turns away the other destiny that would change as per the will of Allaah. It has been reported about Amirul Mu’mineen Umar Ibnul Khattaab that he was asked as he intended to go back from Sham when it was affected by pestilence, “Are you running away from the destiny of Allaaah, O Amirul Mu’minee?” He replied, “Running away from one destiny to another one”. Therefore, the destiny that would change has been predestined with the source that could change it.
As regard to Du’aa, it is a means of drawing Allaah’s mercy. Du’aa and calamity competes one another and finally one overcomes the other as per the will of Allaahسبحانه وتعالى .
- Is taraweeh 20 rakaats???
- Du’aa before Ramadhaan
- Ramadhaan Gift
- Inspirational du’aa before Ramadhaan
- Lengthy du’aas in qauma and jalsa, permissible according to ahnaf?
- Nikaah over the phone.!!!
- The Status of the beard in Islam.
- Nikaah and consent.
- Dream of ones boyfriend
- Dreams and the usage of taweez
- TA’BEERURU’YAA-DREAM INTERPRETATION
- Sucking Wife's Breast & Touching Sexual Organ
- Ask Mufti Online
- AUROTAWN KE MASAYEEL-WOMEN’S ISSUES
- Nikaah taking Allaah and Rasul as witness
- Can a woman use Razor for removing pubic hair
- Wird for pimples, marriage and hair loss
- 1,513,613 hits