AS-SALAAM-O-ALAIKUM!respected mufti sahab my age is 23 years i hav a problem of baldness because my hair is fallen so quickly that my head is seen easily i do treatment with lots of doctor but its not beneficial to me ,i make a istikhara then the answer is come that roohani ilaaj is better for me,, actually i was a victim of black magic,,what i do? i know that we are lucky that ALMIGHTY ALLAH give us quran in which all problem have solution so please in reference of quran tell me the ayat or some wazeefa,, i would very oblige to you!
To protect yourself from black magic and other calamities, recite each of three Qul-Ikhlaas, Falaq and Naas and Aayatul Kursee three times with Bismillah and blow on your hands and then wipe the whole body. Do this everyday in the morning and in the evening after Fajr and Maghrib Salaah and before you sleep.
As regard to your baldness, recite the following Aayaah, blow on your hands in a manner that some droplets of saliva come out and then wipe the head with your hands.
“وننزل من القران ما هو شفاء ورحمة للمؤمنين”. (Suratul Israa 17:82)
- Is taraweeh 20 rakaats???
- Du’aa before Ramadhaan
- Ramadhaan Gift
- Inspirational du’aa before Ramadhaan
- Lengthy du’aas in qauma and jalsa, permissible according to ahnaf?
- Nikaah over the phone.!!!
- The Status of the beard in Islam.
- Nikaah and consent.
- Dream of ones boyfriend
- Dreams and the usage of taweez
- TA’BEERURU’YAA-DREAM INTERPRETATION
- Sucking Wife's Breast & Touching Sexual Organ
- Ask Mufti Online
- AUROTAWN KE MASAYEEL-WOMEN’S ISSUES
- Can a woman use Razor for removing pubic hair
- Nikaah taking Allaah and Rasul as witness
- Wird for pimples, marriage and hair loss
- 1,483,315 hits