As salaamu alaikum Imam
I am a 19 year old woman and experiencing hair loss. Hamdilah I have hair but it is extremely thin and fine and grows really slow. I no that this may ne genetic but is there any dua i can recite or anything I can do to help my situation?
Be grateful to Allaah and content with what He blessed you with. See the doctor and recite the following Aayaah, blow on your hands in a manner that some droplets of saliva come out and then pass the hands over the head.
“وننزل من القران ما هو شفاء ورحمة للمؤمنين”. (Suratul Israa 17:82)
- Is taraweeh 20 rakaats???
- Du’aa before Ramadhaan
- Ramadhaan Gift
- Inspirational du’aa before Ramadhaan
- Lengthy du’aas in qauma and jalsa, permissible according to ahnaf?
- Nikaah over the phone.!!!
- The Status of the beard in Islam.
- Nikaah and consent.
- Dream of ones boyfriend
- Dreams and the usage of taweez
- TA’BEERURU’YAA-DREAM INTERPRETATION
- AUROTAWN KE MASAYEEL-WOMEN’S ISSUES
- Sucking Wife's Breast & Touching Sexual Organ
- Ask Mufti Online
- dua and bad dua its effects
- Wird for pimples, marriage and hair loss
- Can a woman use Razor for removing pubic hair
- 1,513,066 hits