dear mufti, i have 4 month baby and i breast feed her and its ramazan, so my questions is can a women not fast in ramazan when breastfedding the baby. plzz answer my question.
A breastfeeding woman when fears that fasting may cause serious harm to her own-self or to the baby then she is permitted not to observe Sawm and perform Qazaa later on. Therefore, if you have such fear then you are permitted not to observer Sawm and make Qazaa of the missed ones latter.
- Is taraweeh 20 rakaats???
- Du’aa before Ramadhaan
- Ramadhaan Gift
- Inspirational du’aa before Ramadhaan
- Lengthy du’aas in qauma and jalsa, permissible according to ahnaf?
- Nikaah over the phone.!!!
- The Status of the beard in Islam.
- Nikaah and consent.
- Dream of ones boyfriend
- Dreams and the usage of taweez
- TA’BEERURU’YAA-DREAM INTERPRETATION
- Sucking Wife's Breast & Touching Sexual Organ
- Ask Mufti Online
- AUROTAWN KE MASAYEEL-WOMEN’S ISSUES
- Nikaah taking Allaah and Rasul as witness
- Can a woman use Razor for removing pubic hair
- Wird for pimples, marriage and hair loss
- 1,513,613 hits