AS-SALAAM-O-ALAIUKUM! mufti sahab ap se aik advice leni hai, mujh per kala jaadu tha jo k mujhe har AAMIL ne btaya ma ne is ka buhut ilaaj karwaya n wazeefe bhi buhut padhe,,n mujh per AAMIL YE bhi btate hain k mujh per kisi nek buzrug “walee” ka bhi saya hai,,mufti sahab abhi ramzan hain aur meri shadeed khuwaish hai k ma aetekaaf ma bethoon lekin meri family mujhe kabhi bethne nahi deti q k molvi kehte hain k mera blood halka hai,, i dont know k ma kya karoon meri family kehti hai k after marriage by the permission of my husband beth jaon kya ma nahi beth sakti,, ap please guide karain aur mujhe woh book bhi btayain jis ma aetekaaf ma bethne ka tareeqa likha ho,,and mujhe duaon ma yaad rakhen k ALLAH meri mushkil aasan kare,AAMEEN
What this phrases ‘molvi kehte hain k mera blood halka hai’ tries to convey? However, I’tikaaf is recommended for both man and woman. The Nabee of Allaah ﷺ performed I’tikaaf himself and so did Ummahatul Mu’mineen during his lifetime and after his demise as well. Therefore, you can observe I’tikaaf at the place where you perform the five daily Salaah. If no place is specified for Salaah then I’tikaaf will not be valid. However, if you specify a place at your home for reading Salaah while performing I’tikaaf then you can perform I’tikaaf at that place provided that you have got your parents’ consent, especially when they need you and there is none to serve them, and are not in the state of menstruation.
For more information on the subject, click the below link:
- Is taraweeh 20 rakaats???
- Du’aa before Ramadhaan
- Ramadhaan Gift
- Inspirational du’aa before Ramadhaan
- Lengthy du’aas in qauma and jalsa, permissible according to ahnaf?
- Nikaah over the phone.!!!
- The Status of the beard in Islam.
- Nikaah and consent.
- Dream of ones boyfriend
- Dreams and the usage of taweez
- TA’BEERURU’YAA-DREAM INTERPRETATION
- AUROTAWN KE MASAYEEL-WOMEN’S ISSUES
- Sucking Wife's Breast & Touching Sexual Organ
- Ask Mufti Online
- Do not speak bad of the dead
- Can a woman use Razor for removing pubic hair
- Nikaah taking Allaah and Rasul as witness
- Wird for pimples, marriage and hair loss
- 1,486,710 hits