Asalamo Alaikum ,sir i’m here to ask abou darood…..is tht being hanfi.we have not to b loud[after nimaz] for daroods..plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz make it clear for me n plz can i have a live chat wd mufti sahib……..many queries …..want 2 make it clear to many other peoples live plzzzzzzz
There is no recital of Durood Shareef after Fardh Salaah. However, if you want to recite it you can do so in a soft voice after Fardh if there is no Sunnah or after completing Sunnah if the Fardh is followed by any. Since Durood is amongst the Zikr and Ikhfaa-reciting it in a soft voice is recommended in Zikr.
Note: You may post your queries one by one from time to time to get your doubts clarified.
- Is taraweeh 20 rakaats???
- Du’aa before Ramadhaan
- Ramadhaan Gift
- Inspirational du’aa before Ramadhaan
- Lengthy du’aas in qauma and jalsa, permissible according to ahnaf?
- Nikaah over the phone.!!!
- The Status of the beard in Islam.
- Nikaah and consent.
- Dream of ones boyfriend
- Dreams and the usage of taweez
- TA’BEERURU’YAA-DREAM INTERPRETATION
- AUROTAWN KE MASAYEEL-WOMEN’S ISSUES
- Sucking Wife's Breast & Touching Sexual Organ
- Ask Mufti Online
- dua and bad dua its effects
- Wird for pimples, marriage and hair loss
- Can a woman use Razor for removing pubic hair
- 1,513,066 hits