Marriage in the month of Shaban is appropiate or not?
There is nothing wrong to get married in the month of Sha’baan. To consider this month unlucky and abstain from Nikaah is amongst the notions which Islaam always condemns. There is no concept of evil omen in Islaaam. It pays emphasizes on Faal-good omen. The Nabee of Allaah ﷺis reported to have said, “There is no bad omen and the best omen is Faal.” He was asked, “What is the Faal?” He replied, “A good word that one of you hears”. (Saheeh Bukharee, Kitaabuttib)
- Is taraweeh 20 rakaats???
- Du’aa before Ramadhaan
- Ramadhaan Gift
- Inspirational du’aa before Ramadhaan
- Lengthy du’aas in qauma and jalsa, permissible according to ahnaf?
- Nikaah over the phone.!!!
- The Status of the beard in Islam.
- Nikaah and consent.
- Dream of ones boyfriend
- Dreams and the usage of taweez
- TA’BEERURU’YAA-DREAM INTERPRETATION
- Sucking Wife's Breast & Touching Sexual Organ
- Ask Mufti Online
- AUROTAWN KE MASAYEEL-WOMEN’S ISSUES
- Can a woman use Razor for removing pubic hair
- Nikaah taking Allaah and Rasul as witness
- Wird for pimples, marriage and hair loss
- 1,483,315 hits