Assalamulaikum Respected scholars I would like to know if the purpose of the dua Nade Alian and is this recitation for shia muslims ?
It should be carried in mind that no Du’aa is more effective than these of Masnoon and Masoor Du’aas. As regard to the other Du’aas, if they do not carry any Kufri and Shirki creeds and words, they can be recited. The Du’aa Nade Alian consists of asking help directly from human being which is Shrik. Allaah سبحانه وتعالىsays, “And if Allaah touches you with harm, none can remove it but He, and if He touches you with good, then He is able to do all things.” (Al-An’aam 6:17)
He سبحانه وتعالىfurther says, “Is not He Who responds to the distressed one, when he calls on Him, and Who removes the evil, and makes you inheritors of the earth, generations after generations. Is there any god with Allaah. Little is that you remember!” (Surah An-Naml27:62)
Therefore, it is not allowed to recite the Du’aa Nade Alian.
- Is taraweeh 20 rakaats???
- Du’aa before Ramadhaan
- Ramadhaan Gift
- Inspirational du’aa before Ramadhaan
- Lengthy du’aas in qauma and jalsa, permissible according to ahnaf?
- Nikaah over the phone.!!!
- The Status of the beard in Islam.
- Nikaah and consent.
- Dream of ones boyfriend
- Dreams and the usage of taweez
- TA’BEERURU’YAA-DREAM INTERPRETATION
- Sucking Wife's Breast & Touching Sexual Organ
- Ask Mufti Online
- AUROTAWN KE MASAYEEL-WOMEN’S ISSUES
- Can a woman use Razor for removing pubic hair
- Nikaah taking Allaah and Rasul as witness
- Wird for pimples, marriage and hair loss
- 1,483,315 hits