Salamu Alaikum Shaikh Ramadan Mubarak! i have a fiqhi question regarding brushing the teeth with toothpaste during ramadhan dr saleh as saleh says its ok but better avoid tastes like banana and mint , what is the opinion of the ahnaaf.
تقبل الله منا و منكم
Toothpaste and toothpowder has a kind of taste while tasting something unnecessarily is Makroohe Tahrimi for a fasting person. Therefore, a fasting man should avoid using toothpaste and similar powder. He can use Miswake instead.
- Is taraweeh 20 rakaats???
- Du’aa before Ramadhaan
- Ramadhaan Gift
- Inspirational du’aa before Ramadhaan
- Lengthy du’aas in qauma and jalsa, permissible according to ahnaf?
- Nikaah over the phone.!!!
- The Status of the beard in Islam.
- Nikaah and consent.
- Dream of ones boyfriend
- Dreams and the usage of taweez
- TA’BEERURU’YAA-DREAM INTERPRETATION
- AUROTAWN KE MASAYEEL-WOMEN’S ISSUES
- Sucking Wife's Breast & Touching Sexual Organ
- Ask Mufti Online
- Do not speak bad of the dead
- Can a woman use Razor for removing pubic hair
- Nikaah taking Allaah and Rasul as witness
- Wird for pimples, marriage and hair loss
- 1,486,710 hits