Salamu Alaikum Sheikh what is the view of the Ahnaaf regarding Jihad today is it Fard al Ayn , some shuyookh from the Taliban , Shaikh Abdullah Azzam and some other ulema say/said Jihad is Fard Ayn today , what is your view ,
Jihaad is dardh-e-Ayn especially for those who are subjugated and going under severe oppression to such an extent that they are failed to protect their lives, properties and religion. As for the rest, it is the moral and religious responsibility to support the victims by every possible means and at least by making Dur’aa for them. “Mu’mineen are brothers”. (Al-Qur’aan)
It is narrated on the authority of Sayydina Abdullah Bin Umar that the Nabee of Allaah said, “A Muslim is a brother of another Muslim. He should not oppress him nor should he hand him over to an oppressor. Whoever fulfills the need of his brother Allaah will fulfill his needs, whoever takes out his brother out of a discomfort, Allaah will bring him out of the discomfort of the Day of Qiyaamah and whoever conceals a Muslim, Allaah will screen him on the Day of Qiyaamah”. (Saheeh Bukhari)
- Is taraweeh 20 rakaats???
- Du’aa before Ramadhaan
- Ramadhaan Gift
- Inspirational du’aa before Ramadhaan
- Lengthy du’aas in qauma and jalsa, permissible according to ahnaf?
- Nikaah over the phone.!!!
- The Status of the beard in Islam.
- Nikaah and consent.
- Dream of ones boyfriend
- Dreams and the usage of taweez
- TA’BEERURU’YAA-DREAM INTERPRETATION
- Sucking Wife's Breast & Touching Sexual Organ
- Ask Mufti Online
- AUROTAWN KE MASAYEEL-WOMEN’S ISSUES
- Can a woman use Razor for removing pubic hair
- Nikaah taking Allaah and Rasul as witness
- Wird for pimples, marriage and hair loss
- 1,483,315 hits