Salamu Alaikum Sheikh , a lot of shuyookh say SadaqAllahul Adheem after finishing an aya or reciting etc , i heard from our Salafi brethren that its Bidah to say it after recitation is that true?
It is amongst the Adaab-antiquates of the recital of the Glorious Qur’aan to say ‘صدق الله العظيم’ or similar sentences at the end of the recitation as mentioned by Qurtabi in the preface of his Tafseer. Therefore, reciting ‘صدق الله العظيم’ at the end of Tilaawah is not a Bid’ah.
- Is taraweeh 20 rakaats???
- Du’aa before Ramadhaan
- Ramadhaan Gift
- Inspirational du’aa before Ramadhaan
- Lengthy du’aas in qauma and jalsa, permissible according to ahnaf?
- Nikaah over the phone.!!!
- The Status of the beard in Islam.
- Nikaah and consent.
- Dream of ones boyfriend
- Dreams and the usage of taweez
- TA’BEERURU’YAA-DREAM INTERPRETATION
- Sucking Wife's Breast & Touching Sexual Organ
- Ask Mufti Online
- AUROTAWN KE MASAYEEL-WOMEN’S ISSUES
- Can a woman use Razor for removing pubic hair
- Nikaah taking Allaah and Rasul as witness
- Wird for pimples, marriage and hair loss
- 1,483,315 hits