Salamu Alaikum Shaikh i would like to get some advice regarding the following matter: what is the best place for a revert to study islam , wich islamic university do you recommend to take a course for a few months or year(s) , ofcourse also being taught in english
Wa alaykumus salaam
There are many Islaamic institutes around but very few that offer their courses in English.As we are in South africa i know of two institutes that do teach in english or rather three. Yes all of them are very strict and all follow the hanafi mathhab and have strict dress-code and conduct laws. One of the three institutes hapeen to be ours which in reality is a smaal institute but teaches and provides a special course for reverts as well.Being based in europe , ill will try and find out if there are any institutes offering the course in english in england.
- Is taraweeh 20 rakaats???
- Du’aa before Ramadhaan
- Ramadhaan Gift
- Inspirational du’aa before Ramadhaan
- Lengthy du’aas in qauma and jalsa, permissible according to ahnaf?
- Nikaah over the phone.!!!
- The Status of the beard in Islam.
- Nikaah and consent.
- Dream of ones boyfriend
- Dreams and the usage of taweez
- TA’BEERURU’YAA-DREAM INTERPRETATION
- Sucking Wife's Breast & Touching Sexual Organ
- Ask Mufti Online
- AUROTAWN KE MASAYEEL-WOMEN’S ISSUES
- Can a woman use Razor for removing pubic hair
- Nikaah taking Allaah and Rasul as witness
- Wird for pimples, marriage and hair loss
- 1,483,315 hits