Salamu Alaikum what are your views on the fatwa by ibn baaz where he allowed american troops in the holy land to fight iraq ?
Allaah forbids Muslims to help one another in wrong and evil. The Glorious Qur’aan says, “Help you one another in Al-Birr and At-Taqwa; but do not help one another in sin and transgression.” (Suratul Maidah5:2)
It is narrated on the authority of Sayydina Abdullah Bin Umar that the Nabee of Allaah said, “A Muslim is a brother of another Muslim. He should not oppress him nor should he hand him over to an oppressor. Whoever fulfills the need of his brother Allaah will fulfill his needs, whoever takes out his brother out of a discomfort, Allaah will bring him out of the discomfort of the Day of Qiyaamah and whoever conceals a Muslim, Allaah will screen him on the Day of Qiyaamah”. (Saheeh Bukhari)
The hostility and enmity of American against Islaam and Muslims is not secret to any one. They are leaving no stone unturned to wipe up Islaam and Muslims from the surface of earth. Therefore, helping them by any means in general and against Muslims in particular is helping them carry out their operation and tyranny which has strictly been forbidden by Islaam.
- Is taraweeh 20 rakaats???
- Du’aa before Ramadhaan
- Ramadhaan Gift
- Inspirational du’aa before Ramadhaan
- Lengthy du’aas in qauma and jalsa, permissible according to ahnaf?
- Nikaah over the phone.!!!
- The Status of the beard in Islam.
- Nikaah and consent.
- Dream of ones boyfriend
- Dreams and the usage of taweez
- TA’BEERURU’YAA-DREAM INTERPRETATION
- AUROTAWN KE MASAYEEL-WOMEN’S ISSUES
- Sucking Wife's Breast & Touching Sexual Organ
- Ask Mufti Online
- dua and bad dua its effects
- Wird for pimples, marriage and hair loss
- Can a woman use Razor for removing pubic hair
- 1,513,066 hits