can a women say her prayer without wearing bra and panty, in normal clothes of full covering, and is she responsible to wear undergarments all the time, like 24 hours?
Wearing bra and panty is not necessary for the validity of Salaah. The necessity is covering of Satr-whole body for woman except face, palm and feet. If a woman wears clothes in such a manner that not part of her Sart is open, the Salaah is valid.
As regard to wearing undergarments all the time, it not necessary to wear undergarments. What is necessary is to cover whole body when she goes out whereas it is not necessary to observe full Hijaab when she is at home and no Ghair Muhram is around.
- Is taraweeh 20 rakaats???
- Du’aa before Ramadhaan
- Ramadhaan Gift
- Inspirational du’aa before Ramadhaan
- Lengthy du’aas in qauma and jalsa, permissible according to ahnaf?
- Nikaah over the phone.!!!
- The Status of the beard in Islam.
- Nikaah and consent.
- Dream of ones boyfriend
- Dreams and the usage of taweez
- TA’BEERURU’YAA-DREAM INTERPRETATION
- AUROTAWN KE MASAYEEL-WOMEN’S ISSUES
- Sucking Wife's Breast & Touching Sexual Organ
- Ask Mufti Online
- dua and bad dua its effects
- Wird for pimples, marriage and hair loss
- Can a woman use Razor for removing pubic hair
- 1,513,066 hits