assalamoalaikum(reply me personally plz via email)
i m in a tough situation in which i really dont know what to do.i work in a store where one man approach me to marry him,but i told him to go to my parents and ask them,but he was like he is scared bcoz they will reject him coz he is totally a stranger to us ,then we start going out get to know each other more(without my parents acknowledge)and he tell me he loves me dont wanna loose me and he will die if he wont get me,and he told me to lets just get married(runaway)but he does have this thing in his mind that he dunt wanna hurt my parents,he told me he respect me and my family but bcoz he is 20 years older then me my parents wouldnt say yes+he have different background.he is sunni muslim and i m sunni muslim too.i dunt wanna hurt him or my parentz what should i do???how should he ask my parents in a proper way?where no one gets hurt or mad.
The first and foremost thing that you must do is sincere Taubaah-repentance for violating the ruling of Hijaab by talking to a Ghair-Mahram and going out with him. Thereafter, perform Salaatul-Istikhaarah and then if you feel positive concerning that man, talk to the parents. If you feel shay to talk, request any reliable relative to talk concerning the issue. If they respect your opinion then thank Allaah and get married to that man. But never take any step without getting Mashwarah from them lest you should cause your own destruction and regret for the rest of your life. Remember that parents always think for the benefit of their children. Therefore, respect them and abide by the Mashwarah they present as long as it is in line with the Islamic Shariah.
- Is taraweeh 20 rakaats???
- Du’aa before Ramadhaan
- Ramadhaan Gift
- Inspirational du’aa before Ramadhaan
- Lengthy du’aas in qauma and jalsa, permissible according to ahnaf?
- Nikaah over the phone.!!!
- The Status of the beard in Islam.
- Nikaah and consent.
- Dream of ones boyfriend
- Dreams and the usage of taweez
- TA’BEERURU’YAA-DREAM INTERPRETATION
- Sucking Wife's Breast & Touching Sexual Organ
- Ask Mufti Online
- AUROTAWN KE MASAYEEL-WOMEN’S ISSUES
- Nikaah taking Allaah and Rasul as witness
- Can a woman use Razor for removing pubic hair
- Wird for pimples, marriage and hair loss
- 1,513,613 hits