Salamu Alaikum Shaikh , if a person does Whudhu and a dog/cat/ touches him ,does this nullify the Whudhu according to the Hanafi madhhab or other madhhabs ,
The Wudhoo of a person whom a dog or cat touches will not be nullified. Since this is not amongst the factors that nullifies one’s Wudhoo. But if a dog licks any part of the body then that part must be cleansed. This is because, the Lu’aab-saliva of dog is Najis and poison as well but dog itself is not Najis. As regard to the parts of the body licked by a cat, it is better to wash it.
- Is taraweeh 20 rakaats???
- Du’aa before Ramadhaan
- Ramadhaan Gift
- Inspirational du’aa before Ramadhaan
- Lengthy du’aas in qauma and jalsa, permissible according to ahnaf?
- Nikaah over the phone.!!!
- The Status of the beard in Islam.
- Nikaah and consent.
- Dream of ones boyfriend
- Dreams and the usage of taweez
- 1,500,412 hits