Salaamu Alaikom is it true that every person has a shaytaan following him all day , since a few months i have evil/bad thoughts and whispers all day but mostly thoughts , what should i do? and what is the reason?
It is true that every person has a Shaytaan and one can overpower it by following the Shariah. The more one lacks in Shariha, the more Shaytaan misleads him. Therefore, strict to the Shariah, the Shaytaan will become weak and all the problems will be solved, Inshaa Allaah.
- Is taraweeh 20 rakaats???
- Du’aa before Ramadhaan
- Ramadhaan Gift
- Inspirational du’aa before Ramadhaan
- Lengthy du’aas in qauma and jalsa, permissible according to ahnaf?
- Nikaah over the phone.!!!
- The Status of the beard in Islam.
- Nikaah and consent.
- Dream of ones boyfriend
- Dreams and the usage of taweez
- 1,500,809 hits