is there any makrooh time b4 the fajr time starts or can one offer the tahajjud prayers till subah sadiq
The time of Tahajjud is from the time of Ishaa till the Subh-e-Sadiq-true dawn. Therefore, one can perform Tahajjud Salaah before early dawn. Rather this portion-the last sixth of night is most preferred, because the mercy and blessings of Allaah increase as the night passes by. It is narrated on the authority of Abu Hurayrah (رضى الله عنه) that the Prophet of Islam (صلى الله عليه و سلم) said, “Our Lord descends every night to the lowest heaven when the last third of the night remains, and He says, ‘Who will call Me that I might answer him, who will ask of Me that I might give him, who will ask My forgiveness, that I might forgive him?” (Agreed upon)
- Is taraweeh 20 rakaats???
- Du’aa before Ramadhaan
- Ramadhaan Gift
- Inspirational du’aa before Ramadhaan
- Lengthy du’aas in qauma and jalsa, permissible according to ahnaf?
- Nikaah over the phone.!!!
- The Status of the beard in Islam.
- Nikaah and consent.
- Dream of ones boyfriend
- Dreams and the usage of taweez
- 1,500,809 hits